Friday, July 20, 2012

Today's Kick in the Butt

It honestly feels great to be back kicking my own butt into action again. It was hard to take a couple of days off. Watching the scale hover a pound or two above what I wanted to see. And yes, I know. Weight fluctuates. But I use that to kick my own butt back into gear and fight to see those lower numbers on the scale become my higher numbers.

I had to take those last two days off to allow my legs to heal. But now it's time to get out there and give 'er again. I know it'll take a bit to get back to where I was, so I'm thinking getting out there and trying C25K Week4Day2 or 3. See how I'm feeling. And if I can't do it, I won't be too hard on me. I'll just do my best.



I know I'm a little "behind". But I'm farther ahead today than I will be tomorrow if I don't go out today. I'll be that much farther from where I want to be.



I will be so proud of myself, even as I am out there today pounding the pavement. I know this.



You want this? Then EARN it!

You are starting to like what you see when you walk by mirrors. Keep up the hard work. That's what is getting you there. Don't stop now. Keep going. The ball has started rolling. Don't stop now. You are still 25lbs away from Onederland - 30lbs away from your goal. You can do this. You've already dropped 15lbs. You're 1/3 of the way there. Yes, it was a fight for every pound. It will be just as much if not more for each additional pound you want to take off. But it will be so worth it. Believe me.



My nutrition is very closely monitored for the next while, due to the cleansing diet I am/will be on and food allergy testing. I might as well take advantage of that. Use it to my advantage in the most productive way possible. Look at my reaction yesterday to a so called treat. I got sick. Whether I want the changes or not, I'm going through them all. So why not take advantage. They are good changes, even though they are hard.

Now, as for what I need to do today. I need to get up and get out there and run.




*********UPDATE**********
Back from my run.  I almost finished C25K Week4Day3.  I made it to the last 2 minutes.  Then the dizzy spells started, so I walked.  I can do this.

My avg hr was 145 - higher than it's been.  So it's been an awesome workout.  Yeah me!

No comments:

Post a Comment