Saturday, July 14, 2012

Today's Kick in the Butt

This one is a little tougher. I have to stop to do something right after I write this blog. I need to get over to the farmers market and pick up a few things. Then after I get home I can go run.

I hate putting off my run, because it heats up so fast around here these days. Today it's going to reach 39C(100F). I definitely can't run in that. Right now it's actually nice out.

I'll have to make sure I do my run asap today.

I got on the scale today to check & see. It's still bouncing between 227 and 228. I so don't like that. It's frustrating, but I get it. I just know I worked really hard yesterday.

But it's time to put yesterday behind me. Today is all that counts. I need to make today count too if I'm gonna see the losses I want to see.





Some days it's hard to see the big picture. To see that all this hard work is so worth it all. But I KNOW it is.



Okay, even if I never do actually reach this kind of a body, I would love to be closer to it than I am now. I would love to feel comfortable in my bikini's again. Comfortable and confidant.



The path to get there is paved with sweat - my sweat. It's the ONLY way to get there. Is to BUILD that path. Period. No magic pill. Just hard work, and good nutrition. I'm doing great on the nutrition part. I track every bite on my BodyMedia site. Good healthy fuel, not padding



I can see my goal in my head. I believe I can get there. Now it's time to use all my might and GO GO GO!





********UPDATE**************
I ran to the farmers market - had my run finish there.  I made it 2.5miles in 33 minutes.  Not too bad.  Then after a break I walked home - got in another 1.3miles. 

All in all it was good.  Avg HR for my run was 143.

No comments:

Post a Comment