Sunday, July 1, 2012

A look back on this past week.

I actually had a very productive week.

I ran 5 days, ran twice on one of them. I completed both week1 and day 1 of week2 in the C25K program.

The scale was down to 228, but is fluctuating again by the end of the week. However, I know I'm doing all I can with my fitness to get the scale to drop, so I'll keep it up. I need to adjust my calories in though...

I have made some tomato sauces - found one recipe I like, and one I'm not likely to make again. I made a second batch of BBQ sauce as well.

At the end of the week, I'm happy with the fitness effort I put in. I am not happy with the scale results. I'm going to have to deal with that soon, if I'm going to loose those 10lbs by July 25.

I am finding more recipes I can have while on this cleansing diet. Yes, I did have some cheese - very tiny amounts (about 1-2 ounces) on three different days. I made conscious decisions to add cheese to my meal that day, and did. I am still struggling with the decision if I'm going to stay on the cleansing diet while I flush the bacteria out of my system, or start it fresh in about 4-5weeks. I'm kind of leaning towards adding a few things I miss, but only on occassion. At most one a day. But at the 4 week mark, I'll go back 100% on the cleansing diet so I can do the food allergy testing properly. I'm just trying to find a happy medium, and find a way to add more calories to my diet as well.

I have decided I'll be trying to do calorie cycling again - eating higher in my range every fourth day. It should keep my body from going into starvation mode, and hopefully kick start my weight loss again. Besides, these days would be a good time to "add" to my diet for a bit.

So as upset as I was on Saturday, I think I've got a plan of attack for this next week. I am going to do my best to not look back on this week, but rather look forward. To do every thing I can each day to help me reach my goals for the week.

Maybe it's time to create my small stone of the week again.

No comments:

Post a Comment