Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 11 Prebiotics - July 14

I don't know what it is with me, but every night for the past few I have struggled.  I have had to force myself to take my meds/suppliments.  I am so drained by the end of the day all I want to do is sleep.  And I DON'T want to get up, make my stuff to take, then take it.  I don't like getting up 4+ times a night to pee either.  It's starting to frustrate me. 

Anyhow, I made myself take them again last night. 

Overall I'm feeling okay.  I am drained today, but I think that has to do with the heat, and the level of exertion I was using yesterday.  My bodyMedia has me being quite active yesterday, burning over 3000 calories, and the highest average METS in one day I've had.  (Mets are metabolic units). 

This morning, I really REALLY don't want to go running.  The worst part is, I'll have to get to the farmers market before it gets really busy today to pick some stuff up.  That's in 45minutes.  So I've gotta figure out when I can run.  I can't leave it for this afternoon - it'll be well over 30C, and will feel like 39C(100F) with the humidex.  I DEFINITELY can't run in that.  But I still need to get out there and run.  My calorie burn may be high, but my weight loss is stalled out still.  Grrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment