Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 26 - July 2

I am just drained today.  No surprise there though.  I didn't eat enough to keep my body functioning properly yesterday.  Between this heat, the diet, and Lee getting frustrated with me, some days I am just coping, not thriving.  Yesterday was one of those days.

Today's plan?  Get some breakfast.  Try and go running again before the heat of the day hits.  And eat.  Eat so much more than yesterday. 

The only saving grace is that on Saturday I ate higher in my calorie range. 

As for foods/reactions, I don't really think I'm having any.  All I ate yesterday was Quinoa for breakfast with berries and soy milk, and a subway chicken breast salad.  Oh yeah, and lots of water. 

I am frustrated, and a little sad still, but it's mainly due to the way I'm taking things in my life. Lee has no idea how much he upset me right before supper last night. 

I know that it's all about perceptions, and how we internalize the things around us.  So instead of getting angry, I went for a run.  Then a walk.  They both helped a bit, but while out I realized just how alone I am really feeling. 

I didn't sleep very well last night, but between circumstances, and the heat no wonder. 

Time to try and turn my thoughts around

No comments:

Post a Comment