Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 7 Prebiotics - July 10

I am feeling great today.  No aches or pains.  Slept not too bad, all things considered.

Yesterday was an emotional rollercoaster, but that's for another blog.  All in all, I handled it very well.

Still taking all my meds/supplements on a regular basis.  I am still thinking about doubling up on my prebiotic.

I'm gearing up to get out and do todays run before 10am today - trying to beat the heat a little bit.

Other than that, nothing is new.  On to a new day!

***********UPDATE************
I took a morning dose of my prebiotics today.  I guess I'll see how it goes, and how I feel as to whether I'll keep taking them twice a day or not.

*********UPDATE********
I won't be taking the prebiotic in the mornings again.  It is not a pleasant feeling I'm going through right now.  I feel like I am fighting some kind of stomach flu.  Everything wants to come out both ends.  It's not overwhelmingly so, but it's not a feeling I want to have to go through each day.  I'll let this stuff do it's work while I'm sleeping from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment