Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 9 Prebiotics - July 12

Today I'm feeling tired again.  I just don't know.  Maybe it's the heat.  Maybe it's the bed.  I'm just not sure.

Last night, I had to fight with myself to take my meds/suppliments.  Not sure why, just did.  But I finally got up and took them.  Half an hour later I was in bed.

Overall, I'm feeling okay.  I got a job offer.  Actually, I kind of got it on Monday, but have been playing phone tag with the person making the offer, so I don't know for sure what the pay is, etc.  But I know what the job is, and I'm likely going to take it.

I will need to do something about my cellular phone though, but that's another story.

So I guess I'm feeling good.  Between that and Lee getting good news at work, it's all good.  Only thing is, he might not get the time to renovate the bathroom after all.

Oh yeah.  I almost forgot.  I looked at how much meds/suppliments I have left.  There actually isn't much left.  So I'll be running out right around the 2 week mark.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment