Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 8 Prebiotics - July 11

wow.  I took my prebiotics yesterday morning and was I ever sick.  For about 2 hours.  The nauseated feeling coupled with the heat...  I was out of commission for most of the day. 

I've decided I'll go back to taking them only at nights. 

So all in all, I've been taking all my meds/suppliments once a day, and it's going to stay that way.

I still have another 7 days including today on the prebiotics.  On July 18, I'll start the probiotics.  I sure hope I don't have a reaction to them.  The naturopath only warned me about a reaction to the prebiotics, so I'm not too worried.

Other than the nausea, I was feeling okay.  Lee stress was still weighing heavily on me, but that's for another blog.  The heat was crazy yesterday.  Well over 30C, and no breeze. 

Time to kick my own butt out the door for today's run.

No comments:

Post a Comment