Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 13 Prebiotics - July 16

I can't tell you how happy I'll be to be finished with these.  I am working so hard most days, between that and the heat I'm exhausted by bed time.  But that's when I have to take the supplements, with up to 3 glasses of water.  The last two nights I've cut it in half, but the Ozovit tastes so much grittier. I'm getting used to it.

I just keep holding on to the "only two more nights" mantra.  And it's true.  Tomorrow night is the last dose.  Then I can start on the probiotics.  I have to take 1 pill twice a day.  That's not too bad.  I'll take one first thing in the morning, and the second one with supper. 

Anyhow, overall I've been feeling pretty good.  Just tired, like I said, but that's to be expected with all the physical activity I've been doing

This morning I'm feeling a little off.  Not sure why.  Could be the overcast sky.  Could be the fact I know I need to kick my butt out the door today and go run.  Could be both.  It's not a really down feeling.  The rain will cool things off, and running will release endorphins.  I guess it's the lack of sunshine maybe.

I wonder.  I've got a "feeling" in my stomach.  Is it pain?  no, I don't think so.  Maybe a slight ache, but not really pain.  Hmmm.  I haven't had that in a long time.  Wait a minute, last night when Lee put his arm around me, I got a pain in my stomach.  A shooting pain.  Something happened a day or so ago.  I ate a meal that was really off my cleansing diet.  Let me see if I can remember it.  Okay, it wasn't a supper out - I just checked my food logs.  But there are two questionables on that log: I had lunch at the beefeater on Saturday - steak n eggs with shredded hashbrowns, and yesterday morning I had eggs, potato and mushrooms, and breakfast sausages. 

I wonder.  Could it be the breakfast sausages?  Or the hashbrowns?  Hmmm.  Looks like I've got something to investigate later.

No comments:

Post a Comment