Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 5 Prebiotics - July 8

I just realized I didn't post yesterday.  Nothing was out of the ordinary.  I felt good.  No odd aches, pains, etc.

Today is different though.  I woke up feeling completely exhausted.  I have no idea why.  When I sat here and started to really do some self examination to see if I could tell why, all I could "see" was if I had gotten a sunburn.  I feel like this when I'm recovering from a sunburn.  I wasn't really out in the sun yesterday though.  I was home canning.  It was warm in the kitchen, but I've been warmer than that.  I don't think it's heat stroke - even a mild case of it.  I just don't know what to make of this.

I got up to go to the bathroom a few minutes ago, and actually had a pretty bad dizzy spell.

I'll definitely be drinking extra water today - I drank at least 8 cups yesterday, maybe closer to 12 I don't recall right now.  And I'll be taking some electrolyte tablets.

As for this exhaustion, even though I took yesterday off my exercise regiment, I will be taking today off too.  It's just not safe to go running when you feel this drained before you even put on shoes.  Besides, dizzy spells, sunshine, and general heat of the day is not a good time to raise my HR and be running down the road.

I am still fully on track with my meds/suppliments.

My mood isn't too bad this morning.  I'm feeling good actually.  I am worried, but it's personal stuff.  Or it could be the way I'm taking things that are being said.  Either way, that's what's on my mind.  Not a random sadness.

I ate 6x yesterday - 3 meals and 3 snacks.  I am trying to deal with my weight loss plateau, and also level off my hunger pangs, cravings, etc.

******UPDATE********

 No wonder I'm so tired.  I had a really choppy night's sleep last night.  Wow.  I had no idea I was awake that lat.  It looks like I didn't actually fall asleep until about 2am.  And then didn't stay asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment