Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 3 Probiotics - July 20

What an eventful evening yesterday.  I've discovered a few things.

1.  I really need to eat right.  No more winging it.  I NEED to focus on 6x/day eating.  Making sure I have enough freggies on hand.  And NO waiting to be hungry and dealing with it later.  It just turns me into a stressed out basket case who can't figure out how to feed herself.

2.  NO MORE ICED COFFEE'S.  Period.  They are NOT a treat.  I couldn't believe how fast it hit me, and how bad I felt.  Wow.  I'm pretty sure it was the overwhelming amount of sugar in it.  That and the caffeine as well I'll bet.

Luckily it hit me fast enough that I didn't get to eat much of it, so the effects didn't last too long.

I am finding now that I'm off the prebiotics, I'm not having the same within 20minutes of waking up soft BM.  It was almost too soft, but I knew it was from the prebiotics, so I wasn't worried about it really.  I'll be sure to keep an eye on that for going too far the other way now.  But I'm not finding any side effects of the probiotic.

I'm still sleeping in a little too long. Likely due to being off work for so long.  I'm going to have to change that soon.  New job starts Monday morning.  If I want to run, I'll have to get up even earlier.

Today is my first day back at running. Wish me luck.  I've finished my two days off to let my legs heal.  Now to see if they remember how to run.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment