Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Today's Kick in the Butt

I've pushed myself the last two days. The scale is showing me some results. I am back down to 227.8. That is so motivating. I have decided to start a challenge. I'm going to loose 10lbs in the next month. I started at 230 on Monday June 25. So by July 25, I want to be down to at least 220 - 217 would be even better.

So I'm off and running. Literally. Time to take the weekly pics again.

As for today, I've gotta break this hold the Lazy-Boy has on my butt and get out there and run. It was wicked hot yesterday, even almost too hot to run by 11am. So I'm up earlier today. It's now 8:30. I am hoping to be done my run by 10am. My best bet is to kick my butt out the door ASAP and get 'er done.



I believe I can do this.



I know it'll be hard work, but I believe I'm strong enough to do this.



Just getting dressed and out there is not going to be enough. I need to push myself. Push to get there. Every day is going to be harder than the last, but it'll be worth it.




*************UPDATE******************
Done C25K Week1Day3 this morning. Finished strong. Actually went farther than the last couple of days. I was focused on keeping my HR up, and it seemed to work.

2.5miles in 33min. Just uploaded my info into the BodyMedia account. It was not quite as good as yesterday. Avg HR was 141. I spent a few minutes less in the higher ranges than I did yesterday. Mind you, yesterday I was fighting the heat too, so my HR was likely a little higher trying to keep my body cool. So I'll count it as all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment