Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 2

Okay, so I actually slipped up and had about 1/4 of a cup of rye and coke last night.  Instead of throwing in the towel, I just stopped and decided it was so not worth it.

But the things I saw last night.  Wow.  Had NO idea.  I guess it's time for me to run and run fast from those people.

Anyhow, on the fitness/diet front, all is going well.  No withdraws, but I knew that.  I was up all night last night, so today is really off kilter.  Between being up all night, and an old friend getting back into my head...

Physically, I'm feeling exhausted.  I hadn't eaten in almost 20 hours, and only slept for less than 4 when this hit, so no wonder.

TMI - I still have pretty bad diarrhea from the alcohol on Wednesday night.  Only mentioning it because it's a digestive reaction to something I injested.  Vodka mudshakes, and Crown and Pepsi.

So that's where that all sits.

******UPDATE********
I started to have abdominal pain later in the day - right after supper.  Very low, below my belly button.  I had some Walleye fried in Stewed tomatoes, on jasmine rice.

I'm not jumping to conclusions, but I don't know.  The tomatoes?  I don't think so.  Not that soon after eating.  Litterally, I got up from my first serving, and had pain.

The alcohol Wednesday?  More likely.  Was it the vodka mudshakes?  Or the crown royal?  I'm thinking the latter quite honestly, but seeing as I have no way of knowing for sure, I'll just make a note of this.  I'll be sure to keep an eye on it for when I start to test foods in a few weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment