Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 12 Update

I am starving right now.  It's not like I haven't eaten enough - I am at 1459 calories for today.

One thing I did notice, my fat intake.  BodyMedia warned me I am at 38% of todays intake is from fat.  Maybe that's what is making me feel so hungry?

I had a job interview today, and think I did really well at it.  I guess time will tell.  It is not the highest paying job, but there are full benefits.  And other bonuses.  It's at the Leisure center, so I'm assuming I'll get a center pass included.  Bonus 1.  And I can run or bike there, workout, and shower all before my shift.  That is a huge bonus.  I'll be able to get my fitness lifestyle to work with this new job so much better than I have ever been able to do with any other job so far. 

So I'm blogging right now to distract myself from feeling so hungry.  It's kind of working.  I have two more loads of laundry to do today, and some moving to do. 

It has been a very productive day for me today.  Running.  Two loads of laundry so far.  A job interview. 

And now I'm working on figuring out what I'm going to do about this hunger.  I have some fruit salad I can munch on.  I can also get out and move more if I really want to eat more, not that I have any idea what more I could possibly want to eat. 

Maybe I'll make a batch of dairy free ice cream tonight too.  I have that chocolate coconut milk to try and make some chocolate ice cream. 

I guess that kick in the butt really worked today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment