Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June 12 BodyMedia


Not a bad day yesterday.  I broke through the 1000 calories consumed, which is very good.  Especially since I went running yesterday.  Of the physical activity, over 30min was at a higher intensity level. 

I am still sleeping not too bad, considering the nightmares. 

Plan for today? 
Run again.
Eat - more salad/veggies today.  I kinda skimped on them yesterday.
Drink Water.  I was close to 12 glasses yesterday.  Gotta keep it up there.

I haven't hit my steps very often.  Maybe I should strive for that today.  Instead of running out half way then back, maybe run out 3/4 or all the way, and have a little father to walk back?  I'm just not sure I'm up for that yet.  I'm not going to worry about it too much today.  I'll consider this tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment