Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 20

I'm almost there.  Wow.  I honestly didn't think I would ever make it, especially once I started having withdrawal and nightmares like I was having.  But I can see the beginning of the next phase.  I'm kind of excited to start it too.

Last night I had a night filled with strange dreams again.  Could have been stress.  Could have been the heat - it's wicked warm here yesterday.  Guess it doesn't really matter why.  It just is. 

I am feeling stronger.  I spent most of yesterday hungry though.  I can't keep doing this long term.  It won't last.  I don't do hunger on a regular basis. 

I bought canning supplies yesterday.  I am getting ready to start making my own tomato sauces, ketchup, BBQ sauce, etc.  Then later in the season, I will be canning fruit too.

Anyhow, as for today, I'm going to stay on the cleansing diet, run, and plan a little more about the re-introduction phase.  What order am I doing to introduce the foods?  When?  I am also going to be looking into planing exactly what I'll be eating with each food, so I can see if I need to break it down further based on possible combination foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment