Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 22??

Last night I had a small cheat.  Mostly I compromised, but I did cave on one item.

I made gluten free pasta, and home made tomato sauce.  Made sure both were good for my Cleansing diet. 

But now I need to go so much longer before I can start to test the foods accurately.  My daughter wanted stuffed mushrooms last night.  Lee makes the best I've ever tasted, so I asked him to make some for her. 

Yes, I caved and ate one.  Only one.  There was cheese on top, and cream cheese inside.  So I had some cheese yesterday.

I limited it to only one though, so I don't feel too bad about it. 

Today I'm back on the strict cleansing diet. 

I am hoping my package from the naturopath gets here soon.  I am excited to start my next regiment, and get back to preparing to test foods again.  In the meantime, I'm going to stick to my cleansing diet, and push the fitness.  Hopefully I'll loose some weight while I'm working through all of this. 

Today I'm feeling not too bad.  I woke up a little sick to my stomach - not sure why.  Just went back to sleep and it passed.  The scale is up again today.  I just don't get it.  Yes, I cheated, but seriously?  One stuffed mushroom???  Something else is going on.

So far today I don't feel too stressed or aggrivated.  I guess I'll see how it goes though the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment