Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 9

So far so good.

I had trouble waking up this morning, and I have noticed I didn't sleep very well the night before either (only got about 5 hours).  I wake up feeling like I haven't rested at all.  I am not remembering any nightmares, but something is going on.

I had some anxiety last night, but it was partially due to some personal issues.  Overall, yesterday was a good day. 

I'm still not eating enough, but I'll keep working at it.  I did eat more calories yesterday, but that was mainly due to the fact I ate out for lunch in Regina yesterday. 

I am going to do my best to stop this "fight or flight" mentality I've got going on, but to be successful with that, I'm going to need Lee's help.  He's only making it worse these past few days.  I don't know how else to tell him I need to deal with this.  He can't help, but he can sure make it worse. 

Anyhow, the scale is down to 227.8 today.  All I can say is wow.  It's got me worried, but since everything else seems to be going along well, I'm not going to worry too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment