Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 5

Still struggling with sugar issues.  Yesterday afternoon and early evening.  Ended up going out to the farm again for a while.  It's so relaxing out there.  I love it.  Also was able to clear my head about a lot of things.

Anyhow, This morning, the scale is down to 231.4.

Not feeling any physical symptoms or pain anymore.  That stopped a few days ago now.

I'm feeling fairly sluggish in the mornings.  Yesterday was bad, but I was trying to wake up earlier to go fishing.  Today I was able to sleep until I was done sleeping.  Got up around 8.  It's now 10am.  I'm still lounging around in a housecoat, but I'm thinking I want to get up and get out of the house for a while.  No idea what I want/need to do, but just want to get out.

Overall, I'm feeling okay.  There is still a little bit if "stuff" going on with Terry and Tammy, but I'm working on putting that out of my mind.

So, today is good so far.

************UPDATE*************************
Still having sugar craving fits.  I get downright angry when they hit me.  Wow.  I hope they pass soon.  It didn't last as long tonight - only about 2 hours.

Other than that, I'm doing okay.  Still feeling weak and tired, but that will continue until I get this all worked out.  I am debating getting my runners on and going for a run tomorrow.  Nothing really major.  Just get out there and give it a go again.

Getting ready for bed soon - it's already after 9.  Here's hoping its a warmer day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment