Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 10

Cravings seem to be gone now.  I am still on occassion missing a nice medium rare beef steak, pasta and cheese ...

But I just have to focus on the goal.  I can finally see the goal line with this "project".

Overall, my body is feeling better.  No abdominal pains.  No gas.  No heartburn.  I generally have good energy, not spikes and crashes.

Right now I am having some crashes, but it's related more to my very low calorie intake.

I still have to keep working on increasing the amount of veggies I eat in a day.  I don't know why, but I'm still reluctant to make and enjoy a salad with my meals.  Yes, I will go to Subway and pick up a salad, but it's still like a last resort.

It's not like I don't like veggies.  I just seem to have an aggressive block about eating them.  Hmm..  Maybe it's time to look into why.

No comments:

Post a Comment