Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 8

The anxiety is starting to subside.  Keep in mind, I made it to day 9, stumbled, then started over.  So with that one evening exception, I have actually been sugar free for 17 days. 

I don't know how much my one night off set me back, but I do know this.  I was sick.  Diarrhea for almost 2 days, and then pain on days 3 and 4.  So it's guaranteed it set me back quite a bit, even with regard to my sugar intake.

My emotional roller coaster is starting to slow down too.  That is a great help. Unfortunately, the emotions are ending in a down cycle.  A very down cycle.  I can see I'm fighting depression head on again.

I think I'm still a restless sleeper, but I am not waking up remembering horrid night mares anymore.

Physically, I am actually starting to feel better.   My digestive system is seems to be doing it's job, and doing it well.

I haven't been on the scale yet today.  Yesterday, I was still at 231.1.  I had a huge calorie deficit yesterday, mainly due to the fact I'm still not eating much.  Yesterday was dangerously low.  Under 700 calories.  I ate 4x yesterday too.  I'm feeling okay.  So I'm just going to have to trust my body, and keep trying to kick start an appetite.  It's cold and overcast.  I'll have to try and see if I can get out and run today.

So overall it's going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment