Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I am sitting here today, just frustrated.  I've spent the morning cleaning out the room for my daughter.  It's not done.  It's about half, maybe a little less.  I know I should do more in that room before Lee gets home. 

But I'm also sitting here realizing if I don't figure this out soon, I'm not going to reach my fitness goals for today.  I may get close to burning my calories, but I only have 1min of physical activity, and under 200 steps so far today.

I didn't go earlier today.  I was waiting for a phone call - it never came in.  It was raining anyway.  It's not raining now, but it's overcast and cold. 

Now I'm frustrated.  I want to reach those goals again today.  It felt so good to reach them yesterday.  Or am I looking to use this all as an excuse to just not do it today???

Hmm.  Never thought about that.  Yeah right.  I just don't want to admit to myself or anyone else that I'm famous for this.  Finding a reason to not workout. 

Right now, I'm waiting on a different call or text.  A friend of mine is going to a yoga shop to check out the jackets they have on sale there.  As soon as that's done, I need to figure out what I'm going to do. 

Maybe I need to kick my own butt again.  Get out there and just do it.  Even just getting in my 30min run is going to be so much better, but it won't get me to my goals for today.  I will need to go farther than that. 

I guess we will see what I am able to do.

Time to write a kick butt blog to get me out the door

No comments:

Post a Comment