Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Looks like it's gonna be a rough week after all

Tammy just called.  She has to get rid of the new guy she's been living with.  He's freaky.  I knew it wouldn't last long, but I had no idea it would be this fast, and severe.

She's driving him to Winnipeg tonight.  So she wants me to come out to the farm and sit with the kids for the night tonight, and tomorrow.

I don't mind the kids.  Even having Ryan all day tomorrow is good.  I guess this way I can get the truck detailed tomorrow, even with Ryan in tow.  He's such a sweetheart that one.

I hope she's being honest with me.  She knows I'm supposed to go get my daughter.  I told her tomorrow, but I'm leaving on Thursday.

But I keep having flashbacks to last August, when she and Red ran to Regina for the night.  A week later she came back from BC.  She dumped her dad on us to watch, without even really asking.  She texted Terry after she left town.  Back then Terry and I were together, so we took care of him.  Then we left for Saskatoon like I had originally planned before she left.

I don't know what I'm going to do if she doesn't get back in time.  Yes I do.  I'll be travelling with three kids.  Wow.

Okay, enough worrying.  What will be will be.  I will find a way to manage.  That's all there is to it.  Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment