Thursday, May 16, 2013

Today is DAY 6



I was surprised to see a 1613 calorie deficit yesterday. However, I'm noticing how tired I am again today. I didn't get in an fitness yesterday - beyond shopping that is - so it's not that. I didn't sleep well last night - got just over 6 1/2 hours. It could be that.

But I'm also wondering something else. I'm wondering if it has to do with having a calorie deficit over 1500. I've noticed how tired I feel the next day. Hmmm. Something to think about, that's for sure.

Anyhow, I don't think I'll be able to get my run in before work this morning. I'm just dragging too much to be able to get it all in. So I'll have to work on that for tonight.

I am doing my fifth day of my 5 day to new you program. This morning I weighed in at 230.8. That itself is awesome for my 5 days - down 5lbs. Now to decide if I'm going to keep going on this program. Personally, I'm thinking ... YES!!!!

Today I've got a full day. Training all morning. Then working this afternoon - that includes 2 hours of driving. I'm thinking a salad for lunch, maybe subway. I've got some fresh fruit around the house. I just have to be sure to pack enough healthy stuff to get me through my day on the go.

Today I really need to keep focused and get some fitness in before I go to bed tonight. I LOVE the calorie deficit's I've been having, but I want more. I deserve more.





No comments:

Post a Comment