Sunday, May 12, 2013

Today is DAY 2



I'm STILL fighting this cold. It's a bad one. It's been two weeks since I started to feel "not right". A full week since I knew it was a cold. It is getting better, but it's taking a very VERY long time. I still wake up feeling awful. But luckily the worst is in the morning. Once I can clear my sinuses/throat, it's better.

I bit the bullet today and went for a run. I didn't think it'd go all that well, but I had to try.

The wind blowing in my face really dried out my throat/sinuses. But I pushed through. When I turned around, the breeze was all but gone. It was harder to run without the breeze helping to keep me cool.

I made it. I finished my week3 of C25K program today. It was tough, but I did it.


I definitely did this today.

No comments:

Post a Comment