Saturday, May 4, 2013

Today is DAY 5 - April 29

I have a lot of things to get done today, so I might as well list it.

- go to see Sonja at Envision and discuss a position there
- Sobeys talk to the manager about the floors
- Fed ex call and find out the best way to get the package sent off since they don't come here.
- fitness

there are some other things I could add, but they are not things that need to be done today. They can wait. I'm thinking getting back into my fitness routine is going to be hard enough today. I have taken two days off to heal, and I'm still a little tender. I need to decide just how hard I'm going to push myself today. I want to push to get some fitness in, but not push so hard that I injure myself again.

I've given my legs two days to heal. I'm pretty sure they are good enough to go again.



I am determined to do my best for this challenge. I might be doing it on my own, but I can still do it. I gained this weight. I need to loose it. Support and cheering is awesome, but the reality is I need to do the work. I need to fight off my excuses. I'm the only one responsible good or bad.









I'm going to give it my 100% today. This is the only time I'm going to have today to get this done. This time will pass me whether I make use of it or not. Instead of the time passing and making use of me, I am going to make the most of it instead. I'm going to use it to help myself feel younger, to feel stronger, to reach my goal.

*******UPDATE***********
Just emailed my resume to Sonja after talking to her on the phone. Now to see about her calling me for a sit down interview. I'm sure hoping I hear from her.

Time to get dressed for the gym soon.

********UPDATE**************
Back from the gym now. I really pushed my legs to their limit today. I'm thinking today might be a walking day, rather than running. Just to stretch the muscles out and not hurt them.

No comments:

Post a Comment