Sunday, May 5, 2013

Today is DAY 11

I am still so sick. I'm actually medicating and it's just taking the edge off of it. So today is a physical rest day.

Yesterday actually went really well. I still had a calorie deficit of just over 1400 calories for the day. Not so bad considering I felt too sick to get out and really give it any fitness. I guess just doing some basic stuff was physical enough for me yesterday. lol.

I'm already finding the hard part today to be watching what I eat. I'm bored.



I'll really need to remind myself of this one today. I find when I'm sick, I take some comfort in eating. For that split second, I feel better. I am no longer aware of just how lousy I'm feeling overall. I'm just taking care of my tummy.

I'm going to keep tea nearby today. Having a warm beverage helps. Sometimes it does anyway.

I am not plugged up yet, but everything hurts. My sinuses. My head. My throat. All the way down into my chest. It all burns. And aches.

I'm working on figuring out what I'll do today since I won't be going running. I need to treat all my suede shoes/boots with waterproof treatment. I could do that on the porch. It's beautiful outside today.

I have also printed off many pages that I need to have hole punched. I don't know if I'll deal with that today, or leave it for another day. Either way, it's something I need to decide.

My head is starting to pound again. I think I'm going to take something for that and get some sleep.

Hope you all are able to take full advantage of today. Do what you need to do to reach your goals! I'll be right there with you as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment