Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Today is DAY 13

I'm so stuffed up today. Still coughing up a lung. But I think the pain that I've been in for the past few days might be passed. I sure hope so. I can deal with a cold, but not with the pain I was in.

I need to find a way to get moving again.



I'm just under the two week mark. The scale has hardly moved, but I'm not giving up. I promised myself 12 weeks.

Today I am working. I need to be at the office at 8:30 this morning. I'm not sure how long the day will be. I know we are going to Weyburn, so it'll be at least until early afternoon. I can take Lulu for a walk this afternoon. To do that, I'll need to make sure I hydrate enough this morning. Eat enough too so I have the energy to go.

I think that's today's plan. Work. Then take Lulu out for a walk. It'll get me out of the house and into the sunshine. Starting to move again too. I need it. I'm not strong enough to run yet, but at least walking. If I'm on the mend like I'm thinking, it'll clear up my head and lungs. It'll also let me know if I'm strong enough to push for a run on Wednesday.


I'm not giving up. Not this time. I might have to slow down, but nothing's gonna stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment