Saturday, May 4, 2013

Today is DAY 2 - April 26

I woke up with some sore muscles in my left leg - right above my knee. Mostly in front, a slight twinge in the muscle in the back. Nothing major. Just enough that I am at risk for an injury today. I know that, so I'll be sure to be careful today. I've decided it's a gym day. No running. Doing both would be too much for my knee.

My workout today is going to be tough enough. I have lunges to do. I'm not going to worry about it. I'm going to do my best, and allow myself to not finish if it's too much for my leg. It's that simple.

Hubby's off today too. He usually has Fridays off, so it's all good. We just got back from our dance practice at the church. Hubby learned how to do some Waltz - basic box, basic forward, and turning basic. We also worked on night club slow. His shoulder is hurting, so most of today was him working on his footwork. It went well.

So I still need to get to the gym today. It won't be for a long workout, but I should go.

Time to log off and go to the gym.



YES I WILL!

**********UPDATE************
**
Back from the gym. I think my legs are gonna hurt tonight. Lunges and deadlifts. On top of slightly tweaked legs from yesterday. Anyhow, it's all good. I'll take it easy for the rest of today. Run tomorrow - if I can. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment