Sunday, May 22, 2011

Small Stone of the Week - May 22 to 28

I have decided to forget about the mountain ahead of me.  Instead, I'm going to focus on the small stones each week.

This week I will:
- finish W5 of my HM program.
- get at least 5 servings of freggies every day
- avoid McD eggs for breakfast.
- at least 10 glasses of water a day
- Do at least 3 ab workouts this week

Okay, so the last one is too vague.  Well, time to change that.
10 crunches
10 crunches with a twist to one side
10 crunches with a twist to other side.

Floor Exercises
10 crunches with legs twisted to one side
10 crunches with legs twisted to other side.
leg lifts - raises up to 90 degrees
leg lifts - hold just above the ground
planks.  I hate these, so I'll be focusing on them.

I figure this is a good start.  If I'm able to do in sets of 10's great.  I'm also going to have to add back extensions next week. 

Now for the one goal I have not been able to reach in months.  By the end of this week, I want to be down to 220lbs.  I weighed in a couple days ago at 221.4.  Today the scale is around 225.  I honestly don't know if 220 is a viable goal or not.  Guess I'll find out.


Okay.  So reaching this body is not feasable for me.  But focusing on getting a flat abs region is something I really want to strive for.  I think it might be something that someday I can have again.  I so don't want to be here anymore.

I've lived with a muffin top like this for far too long.  Time to face it, and get rid of it.

Reality.  I need to keep training for the upcoming Marathon.  I also want to try to add some abs work, to help tone and get rid of my handles.  Baby steps.  I have defined my baby steps for this week.  Now to reach for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment