Monday, May 16, 2011

My 200 Day Journey - Day 46

Well, I'm working on getting my exercise back on track.  My nutrition is okay.  Actually, it was not so okay after all.  I've been low on calories the last few days.  Between being sick...

Anyhow, today I tried to run.  Between the room mate drama, still being weak, and an 80K wind trying to blow me into the ditch, I just couldn't do it.  I did cover almost 3 miles though.  Not bad for not being able to work out.

I am running to Noonan ND tonight.  Got a package to pick up.  Actually, I should have two packages to pick up.  My new hard hat.  And a couple of t-shirts.  It's also steak night down there.  Can't wait.  They have a great steak sandwich.  And cheap!  I so need this break.

As for my fitness, I'll tackle W5D1HM tomorrow.  I can do this.  I have 6 more days to finish at least 3 training days.  I can do this. I just have to be patient with my poor sick self.



THEN KICK BUTT LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment