Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My 200 Day Journey - Day 55

Okay. So I'm not 100% back on track yet today. But I am getting there. And regardless if I'm on track or not. The ticker keeps counting.

So today I went for a run. It felt good. I was running strong. Then I was swarmed by mosquitoes. I realized I forgot my bug spray.

Decision time. Do I push through and get eaten alive? Or just turn around and go back to work? I can always go for a run after work anyway?

I am a firm dis-believer in the no pain no gain belief. I am the opposite. I believe, no pain, yippee I get to go out again tomorrow and keep progressing!!!

So I turned around and outrun those pesky little things. I've only got about 10 small itchy spots. Not too overwhelming to ignore.

I am looking forward to working out again after work today. I think I'll go for another 3-4 miles. Then do my ab workout.

I am not feeling 100% yet, but it's good to feel like wanting to get back to where I was two weeks ago. I am actually looking forward to pushing myself to my limits again soon. I miss that. I miss the endorphins.





Boy I sure do miss those happy little guys. I can't wait to get back there again soon.

Look out world, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment