Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My 200 Day Journey - Day 75

I have kind of lost track of keeping up with this countdown.  I haven't completely stopped my journey.  It has been a little side tracked though...

I am still struggling to get my fitness in.  Room mate issues, but you can read all about that in my other blog. 

I have outlined my new schedule, but you can see a pic of it in an earlier blog. 

I was able to do Week2Day2 of the new schedule yesterday.  It's challenging, but I seem to be able to step up to the challenge. 

As for weight loss, well that's still a no go.  I figure it's due in huge part to the room mate issues and the stress around that all.

I am working on getting myself geared up for a bike ride today - pedal bike.  I can't run.  My body said no for today.  I ran yesterday.  In the heat of the day.  Took me most of the night for my body temp to lower back down, so no running today.

I had a breakthrough in realizing what is going on with my room mate today.  It's in my other blog, but I'm just saying it really has me tired.  Breaking down emotional barriers is really tough work.

No comments:

Post a Comment