Thursday, June 30, 2011

DIY Challenge - Entry form

emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon
DIY Challenge Entry Form
emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon

emoticon My Challenge Name: NoMoChubRub!
emoticon My Starting Weight: 226lbs
emoticon Four Other things I will be measuring during this challenge & their current stats: (body measurements, race times, crunch max, jeans size, whatever YOU need to track)
1. Waist size: around belly button 41"
2. Longest Run Distance: so far 7miles
3. Jeans size: 34/14
4. Thigh Measurement: Right thigh 28 1/4" - bigger than some ladies waist ...

emoticon If I am going to be 100% honest with myself, the reason I am doing this challenge is because:
I have been stalled out on the weight loss front. I want those numbers to drop again. I am also training for a marathon. I need to keep increasing my running distances.

emoticon I feel like the reason that I have not been progressing as well as I hoped I would be is because:
I have forgotten that this is the hardest thing I have ever done. I keep thinking it's easy. That it will just happen. I forget that I have to work hard EVERY DAY to get there.

emoticon This time, I commit to finishing my challenge because I know that:
I have to just work harder. Push harder. I don't want to embarrass myself at the marathon and not finish in time.

emoticon I'm scared of:
Pushing myself but not seeing progress on the scale, or waist size, or running distance...

emoticon I want to:
Finish this challenge strong! Be smaller. Run farther.

emoticon But I have faith in:
um um um....

emoticon And THIS TIME, I will NOT quit, because THIS TIME:
I DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS.

emoticon My top five non-health related motivations right now are:
1. Finishing the marathon in under 6.5hours
2. Fitting back into my smaller jeans
3. Turning heads when I walk down the street again.
4. My new bikini's that I can't even dare to wear out in public yet
5. To prove to myself I can do this.

emoticon The best way to motivate me is to:
motivate others. Remind them how easy it is to not let this day pass them by. To take full advantage of it. And to see the progress.

emoticon The best way I can motivate myself is to:
Be active on this site. Motivating others. Sharing in their accomplishments. Sharing my own accomplishments as we go.

emoticon My name is NoMoChubRub and I will Finish this challenge with No More Chub Rub!


My Before Pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment