Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Today's Kick in the Butt

I've kind of fallen off track. The weekend traveling was hard on me, but very worth it.

There were issues with hubby, but that's for another blog.

Friday was a write off - Travel to work 1 hour. Work 10 hours. Travel to Calgary 8 hours.
Saturday I just did all sorts of running around. Picking up things I needed. Getting together with people I missed. Dance lessons
Sunday was a travel day
home.

Monday back to work, but I didn't feel good.
Tuesday, I just couldn't make myself do it.

Enough of that. I NEED to get back onto the horse.



I put this picture together last week. It's my desktop background. These pics have struck a chord with me. Each and every one of them. Either the image or the message.

I got on the scale today. I finally saw a loss. I was busting my butt for 2 weeks before this weekend, but not really seeing results. Today I finally saw some.

But I'm going to see gains on the scale, and all my hard work is going to go to waste if I don't get back to it. RIGHT NOW!!!!





Is it worth it? Is it worth giving up this self indulgent wallowing, and getting moving?

HELL YES!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment