Monday, April 28, 2014

Tomorrow is the Weigh Out day for my DietBet4

I don't think I made it.

I haven't weighed in in over a week. Last time I weighed in my weight was up. I was 3 days post my half marathon. I know I had some bloating, but it just didn't seem to go away as fast as it usually does. I tried to step up my activity, but I kept getting nauseous.

So the overall feeling is that I slacked off for the past week and a half.

Last week my ex called. He's sick - really sick. He asked me to come and get Mickey - our dog. So this weekend has been a whirlwind. I drove 2 hours to spend the day wedding dress shopping with my mother. Spent the night there. Then 10 hour drive to pick up the dog. I was able to sneak in a 4 hour sleep before turning around and coming home. When I got home last night it was a whirlwind of unpacking the car, trying to get the dog settled - we already have two other dogs - and then I was too exhausted to even feed myself. My hubby took care of that.

Anyhow, I don't eat right when I travel. I actually tend to not eat at all. Then when I do eat, it's too much of the wrong stuff.

Anyhow, now I'm scared to go near my scale today.

I know. My mind knows all I can do is do my best today, and weigh in either tomorrow or Wednesday morning. If I do my best today and tomorrow, I could be in for a pleasant surprise Wednesday morning.

So I'm not going near my scale. Period. Now that Mickey is here, we need to get out for at least an hour - preferably two - for a walk today despite the snow that fell last night. Everything is covered. The roads are icy. I'd love to stay in and not go anywhere. But the dogs need the exercise. It'll help them all get used to each other, and it'll help Mickey settle in.

Heck, a half hour run this morning, then an hour walk later today would be ideal.

Time for me to get offline and get 'er done!

No comments:

Post a Comment