Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 2 of DietBet10 - Day 9 of DietBet4

So far so good today. I got on the scale this morning.


This one is for DietBet4


DietBet10

As you can see, both goal weights are within a half a pound. So basically, I'm aiming for 227lbs by the end of April.

That leaves me with 6lbs to get there. 6lbs in 3 weeks. That's a high goal, but if I stay focused I think I can make it.

Today I went for a run. It was hard to get out the door - I'm under the weather with a cold. But I was right. Getting out and running helped me feel better. I was too weak to finish a full training run, but I still got in 2 miles more than if I'd just sat on the couch.

Nutrition is right on track for today too. I'm thinking of a salad for supper, but it depends. Tonight is the night we often go out for wings, and I get a salad with a grilled chicken breast. I also sneak one of my hubby's chicken wings. lol

Anyhow, I guess I'll know once hubby gets home from work.

Water: That's right on track too. I've had plenty already today. Now it's all bonus.

I did cave and have a coffee today. Stress drives me to wanting my coffee. I will have to plan ahead to avoid that next time. But all in all, it's not too bad.

So that's my day today. Had to kick my own butt out the door to get my fitness in, but I was able to do it. I'm definitely glad I did it. Nutrition is right on track. Despite fighting a head cold, I'm feeling strong. I can't wait to keep pushing towards my goals tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment