Thursday, April 10, 2014

Am I listening to my body? Or am I finding excuses?

I'm still not feeling well. In fact, my cold is coming to it's peak soon. It's mostly a head cold.

I usually don't let a cold keep me from getting out there and getting it done.

But today I'm wondering.

Am I listening to my body? Or am I letting my laziness talk me out of doing what I need to do today?

On my schedule for today:
spin class
bellyfit flow
taking one client for lunch
taking another client to yoga this evening.

Lots of fitness.

But I'm debating not going to the first two. For a few reasons
This cold is getting stronger
I don't want to share this bug
I'm already struggling to breathe
Yesterday my lungs hurt, today they still ache - is it a good idea to push?

I KNOW getting out there and doing what I need to do helps me feel better. But is my body telling me to rest today?

I just ate my breakfast, and took my allergy pill, and some coldFX. I think I'm going to relax and let my body decide if I should go or not. Right now, I'm leaning towards not. If nothing else, I am at least not spreading these germs around.

***********UPDATE***********
Decision made.  I'm now struggling to clear crap from my lungs.  Rest day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment