Sunday, February 3, 2013

Small Stone of the Week - Feb 3 - 9, 2013

Seeing as I've been stuck in bed for the past two days, I need to keep that in mind when I set these goals this week. There is no guarantee the worst is past for this.

But I can't keep sitting here doing nothing. It's all so frustrating.

This week I will:
emoticon Drink 8 glasses of water a day, or more. I need to flush my digestive system out so it can heal itself.

emoticon Not only track every bite of food I eat, but also do my best to stay around my 1500calories/day and within my nutrition ranges.

emoticon I really want to focus on getting to the gym 3 times this week.

emoticon I want to set a goal of running 3 times this week, but this is one that if I need to pull back my fitness because of my tummy issues, I'll give this one some leeway this week.

I think between working a 50 hour week at work, and planning ahead every evening all the food I'll need at work the next day, as well as getting these workouts in, that's enough for this week.

Yesterday I weighed 231.8lbs. I know there is likely to be some swelling, etc from this abdominal pain, so I really don't know what to expect weight wise this week. It would be nice to see a loss after all this work, but who knows. With this past week being so sedentary, it really wouldn't surprise me to see my weight stay the same, or possibly increase if this swelling/bloating has an effect on the scale. I need to accept that, and instead focus on how I did last month.

I went from 238 to 231. That's huge for me. I've been struggling with this for a couple of years, and seeing no progress. I'm finally seeing progress again. I'd hate to lose this momentum and motivation. That's why it's so important that I do what I can to get in some workouts this week.

Oh, I forgot. There's one more thing I really need to do this week too.

emoticon Dance. I NEED to get to the gym and practice some of what I learned when in Calgary. I'm not going to progress if I don't work at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment